Monday 17 March 2014

Yours Clothing Black and Stone Polka Dot Frill Tunic Dress size 16

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world at the moment. I now have this lovely dress to review!

My son wasn't the photographer this time, it was my mum and she did a fab job, considering when I asked her to do it she said 'Oh God, do I have to press a button or something?'

I love a polka dot. I think it adds a bit of fun to any outfit, though its important to not be head to toe in polka dot as you will look, erm, eccentric?

I ordered a size 16 in this dress, which I'm delighted to fit into! The fabric is chiffon, but it does come with a little black slip to go underneath.

It has 2 strings around the scooped neck line so you can tie a bow for a peep hole effect, but I likes a bit of boobage, so I undid the ties and had it more as a V neck dress.

It does have a tie belt around the back, but I wanted to add a bit more, so I wore a thin black belt around the middle instead. It also has a elasticated waistline, which doesn't make it feel restrictive.









I don't normally like short sleeves as I feel they are unflattering on me, but I think they look nice in this dress as they are frilled.

My favourite part of this dress is the frills, it takes a dress from being very ordinary to something very fun and flirty. I'm 5'7 and its nice for the dress to sit on my knee rather than on my thigh as it balances my body out. I love that you can dress this outfit up as either an evening dress with leggings, high heels and jewellery, or more of a daytime look with a cute pair of pumps. So for £28, you are getting a very versatile dress.

I'm a big fan of Yours, they really know their sizes. Especially if you are larger in the boob area.

This is the link, if you are interested in buying this dress, which I absolutely recommend you do.

http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/P/Stone_and_Black_Frill_Tunic_with_Stone_Spot_Print-(20304).aspx

I will be wearing this dress at the British Beauty Curve 2014 pageant for the 'Fashion Wear'. I'm so excited!






No comments:

Post a Comment