Tuesday 18 February 2014

Yours Clothing navy and white polka dot print skater dress with a patent red waist belt

Just a little post today and its all about this dress....

I was browsing through Yours Clothing website, as its one of my favourite shopping sites. I find there clothes are true to size and is of good quality. I came across this dress and I immediately bought it. Its a size 18, and I LOVE it.

It did come with a red belt, but, I didn't have anything shoe/boot wise to match or any accessories either, so I ditched the red belt and replaced it with a little brown belt.

(please note, awkward pose)

This dress is great if you have big boobs, the neckline is very flattering and the slightly flared 3/4 length sleeves balance everything out.







The material on this dress is slightly heavy, so it hangs really well and the print hides all the lardy parts






Oh look how pretty it is! I genuinely felt like a lady in this dress. Normally I feel like a hippo or a drag queen in girly dresses and always opt for Black.










The best thing about this dress is this.....



It swooshes! Its a swooshy little number, so If someone calls me from the otherside of the room, I can dramatically spin round, and my dress will twirl. Happy Sigh.


I cant stop twirling.....




Enough of that, so here is the back, normally I'm a bit paranoid about my back boobs, but in the dress you just cant see it. 






The dress cost me £32 and I think it was absolutely worth it. I'm normally tutting at anything over a fiver. I wore this to a friends Christening and I think I might wear it to a 30th birthday party this weekend!

Since I  bought this dress, I think they are now out of stock, and I'm not surprised, but don't let this put you off as Yours Clothing has so many lovely items on there. You wont be disappointed xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment